The House Attendant responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel. This would be a Saturday role for venue cleaning and maintenance during our Liquid Sunshine pool events, and to assist with our LED Day Club Friday and Sunday special events.
Responsibilities might include (as dictated by the hotel vertical): deep cleaning of assigned areas setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk and driving shuttle van when needed (property specific). This role primarily works in the evenings overnight hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Provide turndown service to assigned guest rooms and suites
- Clean and refresh guest rooms as needed
- Restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Keep all hallways public areas and closets clean neat and vacuumed.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the standards. Marginal:
- Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Other duties as required.