Barback - Halloween and New Years Eve Events
Be a part of the most EPIC parties of the year at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego! We're hiring for our Halloween and New Years Eve events! *Event dates are 10/28/23 and 12/31/23
Restock and document the bars inventory to enhance customer/guest services.
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations).
- Requires the ability to read write and speak the English language.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether oral or written.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
- Stock the bar with drinks garnishes and glassware.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Assist bar services by organizing supplies cleaning stations/bar-top/tables and inventory record keeping.
- May assist serving customers and guests as directed by bartenders and/or bar management.