Bottle Service Server - Halloween and New Years Eve Events
Be a part of the most EPIC parties of the year at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego! We're hiring for our Halloween and New Years Eve events! *Event dates are 10/28/23 and 12/31/23
As a Bottle Service Server, you’ll be responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our guests, taking orders, serving cocktails, other beverages, food, and bussing tables if needed to ensure cleanliness and a great customer experience, and upselling to maximize sales.
The Server is responsible for taking customer's food and drink orders serve food and beverages prepare itemized checks and sometimes accept payments. May perform additional duties which may include escorting guests to tables serving customers seated at counters setting up and clearing tables or operating a cash register. They also check the identification of patrons to ensure they meet the minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol. Responsible for providing the highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations)
- Food Handlers certification (must comply with State regulations)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable to position to include Alcohol Awareness Food Handlers Safety etc.
- Be familiar with the organization of the restaurant and lounge and know the function of each job position.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and specials in the restaurant.
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm friendly courteous and professional manner.
- Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties according to station rotation assignment.
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and clean.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.