VIP Runner - New Year's Eve Event
Be a part of the most EPIC party of the year at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego! We're hiring for our New Year's Eve event! *Event date is 12/31/23.
The VIP Runner is responsible for providing superior guest service. The ideal candidate loves making small talk while escorting our VIP guests to their designated tables and ensuring their time with us is outstanding. Service should be consistent with 4 Diamond Standard rating. All duties and assignments are to be performed according to departmental and Hard Rock company standards.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Flexible schedule, particularly for weekend/evening shifts
- 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Ability to work 6+ hours on your feet at a time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds when needed.
- Advanced time management experience
- Friendly, open disposition
- Team player who looks for ways to help out other employees whenever needed
- Must be available to work holiday’s
- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Provide patrons with accurate wait-time estimates during busy periods
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Seat guests and inform server of all needed information
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed
- Learn beverage menu
- Rotate seating between different sections to ensure even workloads for staff
- Answer phones and schedule reservations with large parties
- Take direction from, assist in any way operationally the Operational Managers, VIP Hosts and Podium Manager’s during all activations.